If there’s one thing I wish I could be better about, it’s worry less about the thoughts and opinions of others. I am terrible at it. I always think someone is judging me, my kids, what I’m buying, the look on my face, what I’m purchasing… literally everything! I’ve been trying more each day to focus less on what others think of me and what I am doing and more on what makes me happy. Here are a few things I have been trying to remind myself of, and I’m going to try to say these aloud to myself every day this week.
1. Someone else’s idea of you is not your responsibility to live up to.
2. Don’t let other’s behaviors destroy your inner peace.
3. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can do is to be patient with yourself.
4. People will judge you no matter what you do, so just do what’s best for you.
5. Create a life for yourself that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside.
I hope these help you feel a little more confident as you take on the week ahead. Giving you a virtual hug because I know the unrealistic expectations we set for ourselves can be absolutely draining. If you’re happy and proud of how far you’ve come, that’s all that matters..We’ve got this!
I shared an inspirational video with these affirmations on my instagram. If you’re not already, follow along with me me there to keep up with my crazy mom life, see all my affordable finds, and laugh with me at the things that drive me crazy as mother + subscribe to my blog by entering your email in the column to the right!
And, I would love to have you follow me on the LikeToKnow.It app. I share fun motherhood / mom life finds, comfy mom style, home decor, stuff for the kiddos + more! Follow along, so you never miss out!
Thanks for being here with me!